Sonntag, 1. November 2015

Ansehen I Don't Want to Talk About It (1993) Online Schauen Filme Deutsch

I Don't Want to Talk About It Kostenlos Online Schauen Deutsche

Erhalten I Don't Want to Talk About It Film in HD-Streaming.   Herunterladen I Don't Want to Talk About It mit hoher Qualität HD 1080p und High-Speed-Download.

I Don't Want to Talk About It Synopse :


Leonor, a widow in a small South American town, gives birth to Charlotte, a dwarf. The mother not only provides a rich childhood for her daughter, she erases any clues her daughter might see that would lead her to think she is different (mother burns books such as "Snow White" and destroys lawn statues of gnomes). In short, she doesn't want to talk about it. The mother succeeds in creating a modern-day Rapunzel: Charlotte becomes an accomplished young woman who captures the heart of Ludovico. But then, the circus comes to town.





Filme Poster :








I Don't Want to Talk About It details :


  • Genre : Romance, Drama

  • Veröffentlichung : 1993-05-20

  • Dauer : 106 minuten

  • Bildqualität : 720p HD, 1080p HD

  • Vote : count



  • I Don't Want to Talk About It Trailer :